and then i kept making more and more and more.
i’ve collected quite a stash of digital scrap supplies and fonts. so i’ve been “shopping” my own stash and creating journal cards to use in my project life pages.
here are some recent cards i’ve made:
here is how i do it:
1. choose a color scheme. i use my color my world pinterest board for inspiration.
i take a screen shot and pull it into photoshop/
2. create a new 12×12 document with transparent background in photoshop
3. create a new layer and draw a 3×4 box with rectangular marquee tool (or use the rounded rectangular tool)
4. copy your shape so that you have 6-7 cards on your 12×12 document
5. and then the fun begins! embellish your cards with whatever you want or have! i use fonts/dingbats (a lot you can get for free) and digital brushes
using the color scheme you selected in step 1, change the color of your cards
6. use dingbats fonts to add words and images to your cards
here i used Pea Heather’s Doodle Phrases
here are a few more sets i made and i have so many more i want to make
remember to go “shopping” in your own stash- use what you have!
Mother’s Day Mini Sessions benefiting Cookies For Kids Cancer
Spread the word and help me meet my goal of 10 sign ups!