have you seen the blog post that went viral:
The Mom Stays in the Picture
so true! i couldn’t agree more.
so, i thought it would be fun to give you some quick tips on how you can get in your family photos.
1. hand over your camera
2. ask Hubby to take the initiative and pick up the camera to capture photos of you with the kids. while on vacation in Maui this past year, i asked zack to please, please, please pick up the camera and take some photos with me in them
3. pay someone to take your family photos. i torture my husband at least once a year and schedule a photo session. or swap with a friend: have them shoot you and your family and you return the favor.
4. use your self timer
5. teach your kids how to use the camera
6. use your phone/camera at arm’s length
7. suck it up! who really likes to be in front of the camera? but it is so important to
Limited days available for Holiday Family Photo Sessions. See HERE for more info.
sign up for my newsletter: