1. We had a wonderful weekend with family, celebrating Zack’s parents’ 39th Wedding Anniversary. What an accomplishment, huh? This time next year we will be celebrating in Cancun!!! LOVED having my mom and brother’s family over on Sunday! Yummy BBQ and Football. Doesn’t get much better than that!
2. Loving October! Having fun planning our Halloween Boo Bash! Got any spooky ideas for me?
Lots of friends and family birthdays and celebrations this month! Including mine which will consist of a day at the spa…heaven!
3. Had a very cool photo shoot on the UC Berkeley Campus this weekend. Have 3 sessions that I need to edit.
4. I’ve been trying to organize my photos (a VERY BIG project!) and digital scrap supplies. As well as create some digital layouts. (more on those tomorrow.)
5. The girls’ Halloween Costumes have been officially decided and bought! Bean is going to be a Sock Hop 50′s girl and Emily is going to be a pink poodle. Adorable, huh? Mom and Dad took the easy way out and are not going to dress up. Boo! I know! Also bought the girls’ Thanksgiving outfits: Fall Homecoming Line at Gymboree and have been eyeing the Tres Fabulous line for their Holiday attire.
6. We are gonna be havin’ some fun! Beach Celebration in honor of my Grandmother’s Birthday in Nov, Snow Getaway in Feb for my brother’s birthday, our annual Aptos Beach house week in Summer 2011 and CANCUN in October!!! Not to mention the Holiday Season! It is going to be very magical in our new house! Have you started your shopping?
7. I am finally unpacked from our Oceanside trip. Only took a week LOL!! Still am trying to catch up on all my sleep. Lots more pics coming….soon! (i hope!)
8. Fall TV is so jam packed! Survivor, Hells Kitchen, Amazing Race, Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters…wish I had more time to watch them all. Thankful for DVR!
9. I missed our Annual Girls TripI miss my friends. Maybe we can get together soon and watch all my DVR’d shows! ha ha Yah, I multi task like that!
10. Emily is NOT a hat wearer! It took me so long to get these few photos of her. Either Katelyn and I will put a hat on Emily and before I can even get my camera up to my eye, the hat is off and in her mouth! OY!
These adorable knit hats are from Lovely Knits on Etsy.
KLP Availability Update:
Only a couple dates in October & November available.
Book your Holiday Portrait Sessions before they are all gone. I won’t be shooting in December and all Holiday Card Photos need to be scheduled before Nov 21.