Here are 10 random things on Tuesday.
Along with some random photos that don’t have to do with some of my random things.
Did that make any sense??
1. I had an amazing Birthday weekend and am so blessed to have many awesome friends and family share their love
We spent the day in San Francisco and we could not have picked a more gorgeous day! I arrived in sneakers, jeans and a long sleeve shirt and had to buy an “I heart SF” tshirt to change into
We played “tourists” well visiting Pier 39 and driving down Lombard Street. It was Great Grandma Roe’s first time! Mine too…I think?
2. I set up for our Halloween Photoshoot Party under the strict supervision of my Mom and Bean. Mom just had surgery so she took it wasy, giving me directions. Bean sat and played on the playhouse balcony barking orders! BUT it turned out AMAZING and I can not wait to have Friends and Family over on Sunday!
Zack peeked out at one point and I just smiled and said “I am in my happy place!”
3. We showered my cousin Jessica on Sunday. Her sister hosted a wonderful party and I can’t wait til the Wedding in Nov. which I am shooting!!
4. I nailed my 33 day photo challenge- if I do say so myself. and it was FUN!
Remember my HerWorld.MyWorld.Project52. photo project?
Well, Steph and I are going to try to tackle it again! We are going to pick up where we left off and take/post 2 per/week til the end of the year. We altered some of the Themes to make it a little *easier*. We are starting with Week 34 Feet to be taken/posted on Oct 28. Join in and Wish us luck!!
5. Scrapvillage is hosting another Virtual Crop Nov 4-6. I am excited to get my Scrap On! and have challenged myself to create 1 layout/week for the rest of the year or a total of 10 new layouts.
Thankfully, I found a new digi scrap store that i LOVE to spark my creativity: Fayette Designs at Pickle Berry Pop
Join me and get your Scrap On!
7. What songs have you downloaded lately? I just added:
Rihanna- We Found Love
Kelly Clarkson- Mr. Know It all
Taylor Swift- Mine
Chris Brown- Yeah
8. Hubby is H.O.T.
9. This is what I am working on now…
10. Here is my latest KLP Newsletter announcing the remaining available dates for 2011. Book your Holiday photo shoot soon before all the dates are gone.