random thoughts and random photos on this tuesday…
1. we don’t really have our new normal down yet.
it helps having somewhat of a schedule that follows Katelyn’s Kindergarten schedule.
i am trying to stay on top of chores…at least one load of laundry and dishes get done a day.
when/if Bean holds Jase i can get some toys picked up.
but have you seen our house? our bathrooms? don’t even get me started on the floors and kitchen!
and dinner…forget about it!
LOVED and so grateful for the nights friends dropped off dinner. thanks so much guys!
3. so very happy to have my BIL home safe with his familyloved skyping with them the other night!!
4. a lot of crafty ideas and projects are swirling around my head thanks to my recent stylized photo shoots:
Bean Goes to Kindergarten and
Bean Turns 5!
Wanting to put together more shoots like this.
I wish I had a studio where I can warehouse all my props and live out my Crafty-licous, Photography Dream
Need to plan my Alzheimers Benefit Shoot.
Need to host my KLP giveaway…I’ve been talking about it FOREVER. just need to do it!
and host a Prop Destash.
Can there be 2 of me so I can get this all done? and have a clean house?!
5. There are some really great commercials on TV now. This is one of my favorites
Dell Commercial : Girl Who Could Fly
6. I think the Kids’ Halloween Costumes are chosen/bought. In years past I liked to coordinate their costumes, but I think we are going for individuality this year. Bean- Pink Cowgirl. Emmy- The Little Mermaid. Jase- Monkey. We are talking about hosting another Halloween Party or at least another Boo Bash Photo Shoot.
So looking forward to our Annual Fall Trips to Joans Farm and Dell Ossos and all the other FUN Fall Activities!!
7. Kids Update:
Jase- doing great! spitting up a lot and was told that his Daddy was the same way. He goes through numerous burp cloths, blankets and clothing changes in one day.
Emily- Loving our time together while Bean is at school. Parks, Picnics, Movies and Cuddles. The other day she spent some time in her Sister’s Room “reading stories to her little sister (baby).”
Katelyn- LOVING being a Big Sister to Jase. Always asks to hold him and he just LOVES it. He melts into her and is so content.
8. I dropped and broke my G11I am so surprised that it was me that broke it considering the Girls use it all the time. I need to check how much it will cost to repair it. It might be more cost efficient to just buy a new camera. Any suggestions for a great point and shoot with Video capabilities?
9. We put Emmy in Big Girl Panties all weekend. Sat was GREAT. Sun was a mess!!
10. KLP Update- I only have a couple dates in Sept and Oct. Book your Holiday Family Photo Session now
Limited days available for Holiday Family Photo Sessions. See HERE for more info.
Help support Walk To End Alzheimer’s with KLP Grandparents and Me Photo Sessions.
sign up for my newsletter: