10 random things and photos taken with my iPhone on this Terrific Tuesday…
1. grateful for a cooler forecast. i am not too fond of triple digit weather. looking forward to fall and fun recipes like:
chocolate chip pumpkin cookies
2. there is at least one load of laundry a day. i wish i had a fairy godmother to do the laundry and dishes for me. trying and doing a pretty good job of letting go all the small stuff, like laundry and dishes, and just enjoy this time with the 3 Littles. before i know it, Jase will be as big as Emmy, Emmy will be a Kindergartener and Katelyn will be driving! and…i will have to go back to work
3. taking so many photos, but not sure when i will have time to edit them or keep up with my Project Life pages or my blog. but i feel good about actually picking up my camera and documenting our daily lives.
4. yep, i’ve started my christmas shopping already. i just bought 2 more gifts
5. i really hope to have Jase’s Birth Announcements in the mail this week. so many cute designs to choose from! should i do 2-3 designs or is that overkill?
6. are you signed up for BPS’ FREE Big Idea Festival?
7. pimped out my KLP Facebook Timeline. not really…just added some fancy buttons for my apps
8. desperately need to do a Prop Destash. i’ve accumulated so much and most i don’t use. this would make hubby very happy.
9. i ordered another necklace from lisa leonard designs.
10. here are some recent Etsy finds…great gifts!
Custom Peg Doll Family of 5
- the girls are going to LOVE playing with these!
Educational Wood Lacing Card-Butterfly-i bought these for bean’s birthday
Felt Breakfast Play Food Set- christmas gift for girls
Bridal Dress Hanger – Personalized
i will be taking limited Holiday Family Photo sessions on the weekends only in September, October and November. Book early to reserve your spot.
*stay tuned* for my next Give Back Project that will benefit The Walk to End Alzheimers.