so much going on…
getting tons done.
still lots to do.
celebrating with family and friends.
enjoying the outdoors.
here are 10 randoms from around here…
1. starting to think about bean’s 5th birthday. i suggested a bunch of themes- hello kitty, princess, pirate princess, ice cream social. and she choose rainbow.i like it. i hope to have most planned before baby boy gets here.
2. we bought a new car! Mazda cx9. what a wonderful process that was (enter sarcasm)! zack definitely played hard ball and we got what we wanted within our budgetwe were literally in the car (my old one) about to drive off when the sales manager ran after us and said he would meet our price if we left a positive review on yelp. after their looking at their yelp reviews i can see why he bargained with that- they were less than stellar. i don’t want to do the car buying process again for a long while!
3. we had a garage sale on saturday. i am never sure if they are worth it. but we were able to purge a bunch and make a little money.
4. poor baby boy doesn’t have a name yetzack came up with a fun idea for the shower to have our guests suggest a name. i will put something together for that today. baby boy is ACTIVE! i think we are in trouble.
5. bless all my little lying friends this past weekend for telling me i was “tiny” and “all belly.” in this one instance i condone lying.
6. checking off things on our to-do list has been GREAT! retaining wall and flowers. DIY chalkboard. picked up fire place doors.
still to do: order screen doors. order bunk beds. baby boy’s nursery.
7. the girls and i have created something very cool for zack for father’s day- we can’t wait to share!
8. i am getting nothing done while reading the 50 Shades series.i can actually lay in my bed with the slider door open and watch the girls while they are playing in the back yard
9. we received our digital images from Kellie J Hatcherand i am in love! i’ve already put together a slide show for the girls and ordered prints. i am working on another slide show from my photos and videos. i am already at 20 minutes! need to do some editing.
10. this past weekend was full of celebration. exhausting but fun!
which meant cupcakes! root beer floats! candy!
the photos in this post are random instagram photos
i will be taking limited sessions this summer as i head into my third trimester…book early to ensure your spot.
*stay tuned* for my next Give Back Project that will benefit The Walk to End Alzheimers.
sign up for my newsletter: